Professional DevelopmentAs valuable health professionals, pharmacists are accountable to the patients they care for by ensuring their knowledge and skills are kept up-to-date and they remain competent to practice. One of the ways that pharmacists, like other professionals, ensure their competence to practice is by being involved in continuing professional development (CPD).
- Learning Portfolio Requirements
- Upcoming Professional Development Opportunities
- Previously Recorded PD Programs
- Web-based PD Programs
- Pharmacy Technician PD Programs
- Program Accreditation
- Online Learning Resources
- College Library
This webpage has been moved. Please see Learning Portfolio Requirements.