Join us on June 8, 2023, for a live webinar professional development event titled, From Policy to Practice: A Joint Webinar on Narcotic Accountability with the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba and Health Canada, to gain a comprehensive understanding of Health Canada regulations and the legislative framework that applies to pharmacists. Our expert speakers will guide you through the key elements of the Health Canada Pharmacy Inspection Program and the powers of the Health Canada inspector.
By attending this webinar, you will learn practical ways to comply with federal laws and regulations and understand how provincial policies align with federal requirements. Whether you are a practicing pharmacist, a pharmacy technician, or a pharmacy owner, this webinar is an essential opportunity to stay up-to-date and ensure compliance with Health Canada regulations.
- Gain an understanding of Health Canada and the legislative framework that applies to pharmacists
- Gain an understanding of Health Canada’s Pharmacy Inspection Program and the powers of the inspector
- Learn ways to comply with federal laws and regulations
- Understand how provincial policies align with the federal requirements
Date: June 8, 2023
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Accreditation: 1.25 accredited CEU
- Angela Lina, Compliance and Enforcement Officer and Team Lead in Health Canada’s Controlled Substances Program
- Kevin Chaboyer, Quality Assurance and Field Officer
Registration: To register for this webinar, please visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1316839079944/WN_2yWcwx-FTsiLyBdK5Pb3LQ