Pharmacy Student Summer Job Opportunity:
Advance Patient Safety and Pharmacy Practice with the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
The College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (College) is offering an exciting summer opportunity to a student who is passionate about innovative pharmacy practice and is keen to contribute to exciting patient safety initiatives.
You will have hands-on experience and learning in the area of quality assurance, a system of practice with growing influence in the pharmacy profession across the country. Join us to build experience with pharmacy regulation and practice innovation in Manitoba!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Research and reporting on pharmacy practice projects as identified by the Deputy Registrar
- Participating in Field Operations, as appropriate in pharmacy inspections with the College Staff and conducting the associated research and administrative support
- Research and administrative support for Quality Assurance initiatives
- Research and document historical events of the College
- General office duties
- Other projects as assigned
- Pharmacy student registered with the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
- Letter of recommendation from the Dean, College of Pharmacy, University of Manitoba
- Candidates must be self-directed, detail oriented, and work well with others
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Skilled in conducting research literature reviews
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and returning to university on a full-time basis in the next academic year
Forward all applications to:
Lindsay Henderson, Executive Assistant
College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
200 Taché Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R2H 1A7
Deadline for applications:
Friday, February 25, 2021, at 4:00 p.m.