Our Vision, Mission and Values
Leader in patient safety by creating the framework for collaborative and innovative patient-centred pharmacy practice.
To protect the health and well-being of the public by ensuring and promoting safe, patient-centred, and progressive pharmacy practice in collaboration with other health-care providers.
The College activities are based on the following values and are the foundation of what we do:
- Integrity: We act with professional, fair and honest conduct
- Respect: We are considerate of the values and needs of others
- Excellence: We strive to be innovative and attain high quality and exemplary performance
- Accountability: We are responsible for our actions in an open and transparent manner
- Collaboration: We strive to include teamwork and partnership
- Life Long Learning: We continue to enhance our knowledge and competency
CPhM's Strategic Plan focuses on improving the safety and quality of care in pharmacy practice.Learn more
College staff is dedicated to carrying out the ongoing activities of the College.Learn more