CPhM welcomes stakeholder feedback, including registrants and the public, on draft practice direction changes - Read MoreHERE
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Leader in patient safety by creating the framework for collaborative and innovative patient-centred pharmacy practice.
To protect the health and well-being of the public by ensuring and promoting safe, patient-centred, and progressive pharmacy practice in collaboration with other health-care providers.
The College activities are based on the following values and are the foundation of what we do:
- Integrity: We act with professional, fair and honest conduct
- Respect: We are considerate of the values and needs of others
- Excellence: We strive to be innovative and attain high quality and exemplary performance
- Accountability: We are responsible for our actions in an open and transparent manner
- Collaboration: We strive to include teamwork and partnership
- Life Long Learning: We continue to enhance our knowledge and competency