Annual Licence Renewal
Pharmacists practicing in Manitoba must be registered and licensed with the College. The College licensing year is January 1 to December 31 and licences are renewed annually. Renewal runs from early October until November 15 each year. Late penalty fees are assessed after the deadline.
To be eligible for licence renewal, you must
- meet requirements for continuing professional development;
- practice for a minimum of 600 hours in the previous three-year period;
- retain professional liability insurance providing a minimum of $2,000,000 per claim or per occurrence and a minimum $4,000,000 annual aggregate; and
- have a current Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search) and Adult and Child Abuse Registry Checks. After initial registration and licensing with the College, these record and registry checks must be updated every five years.
How do I know if my Criminal Record and Adult and Child Abuse Registry Checks are current?
You can see the expiry date of your criminal record and abuse registry checks by following these steps:
- Click the Registrant Login button at the top of this page.
- On the member home page, click “View My Profile.”
- Scroll down to “Record and Registry Checks Expiry Dates.” The dates listed indicate when your criminal record check and abuse registry checks expire.
College Council approves the licensing fees associated with the various licence categories on a yearly basis. You can also find application fees on all licence application forms. The current fee schedule is located here.
All fees are non-refundable.
Pharmacy Licence Renewal
Every registered pharmacy in Manitoba must renew its licence on a yearly basis.Learn more
Pharmacy Status and Information Updates
Pharmacy owners and managers have obligations to advise CPhM when the status of the pharmacy changes or if personnel or contact information changes.Learn more