Tramadol Prescribing, Dispensing, and Record Keeping Changes Effective March 31, 2022 - Read MoreHERE
The College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (College) has a mandate to serve and protect the public interest in pharmacy practice. The College mandate is established by the provincial The Pharmaceutical Act and Regulations. The College fulfills its mandate by
- setting qualification and practice standards for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians;
- registering and licensing pharmacists and pharmacies;
- listing qualified pharmacy technicians in a public register;
- ensuring pharmacy practice and competence standards are met and maintained;
- responding to concerns and complaints about the conduct and/or competence of pharmacy professionals; and
- promoting practice excellence and supporting pharmacy professionals to improve patient care and safety.